7 Ways to Tackle Gum SensitivityJune 20, 2019
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you. It not only makes you look beautiful but also helps you in socializing, making new friends and becoming more successful at work. At our Scottsdale Dental office, we offer various cosmetic dental procedures that will help you get the smile you had always dreamed of.
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- What is Teeth Whitening? –Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure which involves the application of a potent bleaching agent like carbamide peroxide on the teeth, to remove stains from the outer surface of the teeth. This procedure is ideal for individuals who have coffee, tea or tobacco teeth stains.
- How is Teeth Whitening performed at Brannon Dental? – For teeth whitening, we will prepare customized whitening trays for you to hold the bleaching agent. During the procedure, we will fill the trays with the chemical and you will be asked to wear them for about 30 minutes. After the procedure is completed, you will feel an obvious difference in the shade of your teeth.
- Dental Bonding
- What is Dental Bonding? –Dental bonding is a cosmetic procedure in which a tooth-colored resin restorative material is applied on the teeth to hide cosmetic defects and to restore the strength and function of the tooth. The resin composites used in bonding possess the capability to exactly match the shade and color of your natural teeth. As a result, the restored teeth become virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- How Dental Bonding Works? – Dental bonding is a simple and safe procedure which can be completed under 30 minutes. During bonding, we will first remove teeth cavities from the affected tooth. Afterward, an etchant will be applied over the prepared tooth surface to partially demineralize the surface and to enhance bonding. Finally, the resin filling will be applied and the material will be polymerized with the help of LED visible light.
- Porcelain Veneers
- What are Porcelain Veneers? – Porcelain veneers are very thin shells which are attached to the front surface of teeth to restore their function and esthetics. They are ideal for the treatment of following cosmetic problems:
- Who can benefit from Porcelain Veneers?
- To hide permanent teeth stains which cannot be removed through in-office whitening
- To restore the esthetics of chipped or crooked teeth
- For the cosmetic correction of excessive teeth gaps (diastema)
- For a complete smile makeover
- How are Porcelain Veneers Prepared? – For the attachment of porcelain veneers, a thin layer of the natural tooth structure is removed from the front side. Afterward, an impression of the teeth including the prepared tooth is made and sent to the laboratory. The prepared veneers are then attached to the teeth with the help of an adhesive cement.
- Invisalign Clear Aligners
- What is Invisalign? – Despite having considerable tooth misalignment, many people do not undergo orthodontic treatment with braces due to their unaesthetic metallic appearance. At Scottsdale Dental Office, we have the perfect solution for straightening your teeth without affecting your smile. The Invisalign orthodontic system uses sets of removable aligners which are prepared from a transparent plastic material, which makes virtually invisible whenever you speak or smile. Invisalign aligners are perfect for the treatment of mild to moderate orthodontic problems.
- How Invisalign Works? – These aligners are designed in such a way that they will move your teeth in the desired direction for about two weeks. Afterward, they will be replaced with a new set of aligners which will continue to align the teeth. This process will continue until the teeth have become perfectly aligned, and you have a beautiful and charming smile. Due to their convenience and superior esthetics, Invisalign aligners have become the most preferred orthodontic treatment option worldwide.
- Dental Implants
Owing to their excellent strength, durability, and aesthetics, dental implants are a perfect option for the long-term replacement of missing natural teeth. Artificial teeth which are supported by dental implants, such as zirconia dentures, or zirconia crowns and bridges, not only provide excellent dental functionality but they also significantly improve smile and overall facial esthetics. Due to their numerous benefits over other tooth replacement options, they have become the most preferred choice for replacing teeth among dentists and patients throughout the world.
At our Scottsdale Dental Office, our foremost priority is to provide the best cosmetic and general dentistry services to our patients under one roof. Whether you need to get rid of your teeth stains, or you need a complete smile makeover, we are here at your service. Visit us today, and let us spoil you with a comfortable and relaxing dental treatment experience.